Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Coming Soon to a Shop near you!

Finally, I'm really gettin' the hang of this Mac!! I spent 3 days working ALL day on it and it's just about done. All the canvas pictures are there; now I'm working on the thread. It's a monumental task editing all these pictures. I don't want to count how many. Years ago, my day job was Master Paper hanger. About 10 years into my wallpapering career one of my clients asked me how many rolls of paper I had hung. I thought about that for the rest of the day, calculating in my head what the answer might be. I finally came up with an estimatae of about 20,000 rolls!! Yikes, that's a lot of wallpaper!! So, suffice it to say, I don't want to count all the tiny pictures, edited, color corrected, straightened, cropped, framed, numbered arranged, etc. It's a "labor of love". I'll keep telling myself that. Looking at the page layout on the computer and the proof sheets, it's going to be a great catalog.
Last week I mentioned the Color Shots. Well, we added 2 more choices to the batch. Christmas and Halloween have 9 colors of Baroque Silk and 1 spool of Glitteratti. Gorgeous!
All is well in Alpaca land. If you want to see the whole gang log on to www.HighMesaAlpacas.com 
All the Best,
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment